Deck Discovery Process
Over the years we’ve figured out a discovery process that gets us to the fun part as quickly as possible.
When you call to inquire about a DECK please have the following information ready.
1 - Basic Information
- Make, model and year of truck
- Long box or short box
- Dually or single rear wheel
- Type of welder
2 - General Info
- Are you switching from a welding skid?
- Is this be your first welding deck or upgrading?
- If you’ve had decks before what things would you change if you could?
- Is there something about your existing skid or deck that really bugs you?
3 - Lifeline of Truck
- How long do you typically keep your trucks?
- Will you want to transfer the deck to the next truck?
4 - Industry and Tool Requirements
What kind of welding work do you focus on
- Mod yard,
- Facilities maintenance,
- Equipment repair
- Do you want a rig designed around the minimum storage required to do a very narrow type of work?
- Do you want to be able to carry every tool you’ve ever bought plus spares for half of them?
With this information already taken care of we can get right into how ACE can optimize our standard designs to best suit your requirements .
Phone inquiries can be addressed to John at (306) 933-3990 or please contact us through email email@example.com.