- Major dimensions - 49”W at bottom – 59”W at top x 19.75”H x 76”L (Dodge short box slide-in base is 73-1/2”L)
- Constructed from 3/16” 5052-H32 smooth aluminum
- 6” standard or 8” optional channel riser box full length down the center with optional center storage tray.
- Lifting lugs are incorporated to allow for overhead removal.
- Dual lay down oxygen bottle storage below the passenger side cabinet.
- Single acetylene bottle clamp at the rear corner. Second clamp available.
- Passenger rear side allows for mounting of the torch reel
- Oxygen and Acetylene bottle storage systems meet the requirements of Alberta Workplace Health and Safety Bulletin AL025 (Corrected) and are certified by a professional engineer
- A large open storage compartment is incorporated below the driver side cabinet accessible from the center of the skid when the welder is rolled out
- A narrow hidden compartment is accessible through the floor of the passenger side cabinet via a lift off lid
LONG BOX SKID DIMENSIONS
LONG BOX - For all 8ft (96") truck boxes. The most space and most options available. 47.5" 2x and 18.5" 2x Cabinets.
SHORT BOX - For Chevy/GMC 6'6"(78") and Ford Short Boxes 6'8" (80") 47.5" 2x Cabinets.
DODGE SHORT BOX - Specifically for Dodge Short Boxes 6'4" (76") 44" 2x Cabinets.
- Each slope front cabinet is 48”W nominal (Dodge SB cabinets shorter)
- Custom cabinet configurations available
- Driver side cabinet includes a drop-down into the box
- Passenger side cabinet has a flat bottom
- Cabinets and doors made from 1/8” 5052-H32 smooth aluminum
- Doors are top-hinged ACE full-style construction
- Each cabinet has a reinforced top for mounting fire extinguishers
- Cabinets are bolted to the slide-in base to allow for future modifications
- A bolt-on Window Guard is installed between the cabinets at the front to protect the truck cab